Willem van den Dool
Crafting and Implementing Commercial Strategies for Pharma/Biotech and e-Health Start Ups, as consultant or interim manager.
Willem is creative, a conceptual thinker, persuasive, a team player and committed to goals and milestones, although flexible on how to get there.
He served in medical and commercial roles in different environments, is an experienced people manager and coordinator, and skilled in valuation methods e.g. P&L forecasts, prob. NPVs, elasticities and exit values.
Based on customerwishes Willem delivers projects as consultant/team or interim manager. Due to experience (10 Rx indications, OTC and Medical Devices) and proposed onboarding he is productive quickly and a partner for senior management early on.
- Own Firm: supported several Pharma/Biotech and e-Health Start Ups
- Head Sales & Marketing incl. Team Leader Japan, at a Scientific Services Agency
- Small Businesses Consultant, Volunteer (TZ)
- Global Brand Manager Pharma, Brand #1 and #2 of company
- Global Account Manager Scientific Relations
- Brand Manager and Sales Rep
- Global Pipeline Product Manager:Pharma-Biotech Joint Venture (US)
- Assignment Medical Affairs (CND)
- Quality/Management Functions in Hospital, Biotech, Pharmacies, Pharma (NL)
Executive MBA, MSc, Pharmacist and Change Management Consultant Degree.