Michael Kleinhagauer is a Healthcare expert with over 25 years of management experience as a board member, managing director and senior executive in large global companies as well as family businesses. Michael acted in different roles in technology companies as well as in the MedTech industry. In 2014, he founded kleinhagauer & partners, a small consultancy boutique.
As an Interim Manager, Michael brings in his broad management expertise of his various former senior executive roles.
In addition, Michaels expertise is often requested in the area of:
- Digital transformation based on his Telecom/IT background
- Service Excellence based on his strong operational management experiences
- Business Transformation and Change Management
- Project-/ and or Program management activities
- Mentoring or Coaching of Senior executives as a sparing partner
His career as a graduate engineer (FH) in the field of communications engineering and electronics was underpinned by an extra-occupational study as an industrial engineer in Switzerland, in addition he completed an Executive MBA in international management at the University of Applied Sciences in Bern and the Fudan University in China.
Chapter: DE Members
Process Expertise Tools
Change Mgmt | Coaching | Org Design | Proj / Program Mgmt | Strategy | Workshops