Annika Kruszona is ambitious, hands-on, open-minded and eager to drive innovation and successful projects in the healthcare sector. With her strong expertise and experience in Project Management and Strategy questions, she supports:
- Healthcare companies with well running projects that want to scale further, develop new products, enter new cooperations or simply improve. Project Management will be made ready for this next level – with lean approaches for repeated success.
- Ambitious healthcare start-ups that want to bring their ideas to the market and struggle with all the regulations to consider while being pushed by their investors. The way to market readiness is structured together – with an independent approach fitting the culture and context.
- Project leaders in healthcare companies who are eager to make their projects successful. Fulfilling all expectations, delivering in time/ budget and leading the team are big challenges. Annika helps to develop necessary skills further together – personally and with the fitting approaches.
Annika is an expert for Project Management in the healthcare sector. She has held different positions for B.Braun, D.med and Fresenius Medical Care. Her experience covers:
- Leading various international projects and programs of different sizes
- operative and strategic portfolio management
- introducing and optimizing traditional and agile Project Management processes
- structuring and leading a Project Management Office
- training, coaching and mentoring project leaders
- company strategy definition & implementation
- change management
She graduated in Industrial Engineering and Political Science and is an Industrial Mechanic by training. For her clients she makes use of a rich toolbox being a certified Project Management Professional (PMP©), Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM©) and Professional Scrum Master (PSM).
As board member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) Germany Chapter, Annika connects project managers and moves forward the profession.