Johannes Stecher focuses on Service Business & Process Management in the medtech industry. In 2018, he founded ServAhead, a specialized Consulting and Interim Management company, based on his more than 30 years of experience in that field.
Throughout his career, Johannes worked with companies such as Olympus, Belimed, and LRE Medical and was responsible for different leadership and business functions. Amongst other roles, he has been Managing Director, Director incl. Procuration, General Manager, Technical Service Centre lead for EMEA, and had responsibility for various operational teams. As a side qualification, he completed the qualification to ISO Auditor & Advisory Board Member.
In the medtech industry, Johannes Stecher provides:
- Concepts for the after sales market of new service products and solutions
- Development and implementation of new customer service strategies
- Interim management in executive service or general management positions
- Optimization projects for operations and customer care area
- Establishment of processes and organizational development of start-ups and young companies in themedtech sector
He has been awarded a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at DAG Technikum Würzburg, Germany, and an Executive Master Degree from the State University of New York at Albany.
Chapter: DE Members
Medical | Production | Regulatory | Supply Chain / Distribution
Process Expertise Tools
Business Case | Business Development | Change Mgmt | Org Design | Proj / Program Mgmt | Statistics / Analytics | Strategy | Workshops
Europe | Germany