Market environments constantly change, even more in our globalized world. Companies are forced to actively adapt to new conditions on the strategic, organizational, and financial dimensions to secure existing business and explore new opportunities.
Frank, with the team at CBR Consult & Invest GmbH, provides consulting services in the Life Sciences and MedTech industries as well as in the Green Energy sector.
- Strategic reorganization and financial restructuring
- Operational excellence and consolidation
- (Digital) process optimization and implementation
- Transformation and new business development (strategy, market access, planning, product qualification, etc.)
- Technology and investment evaluation
- Sustainability management with ESG principles, CO2 footprint reduction, and governance
- Project, portfolio & stakeholder management
- Management leadership training and education with expert workshops and coaching
With 25 years of experience in the healthcare sector, within national and international management functions in the Life Sciences and MedTech industries, as well as in management consulting, Frank works with his clients to achieve sustainable growth and enable innovative business models. Establishing efficient, cross-functional project teams and handling complex stakeholder environments is a key to Franks client interaction.
Frank holds a biomedical engineering degree (Dipl.-Ing. (FH)) and a Master in Business Administration (Executive MBA – Kellogg/WHU). He is a member of the professional Biomedical Engineering Association (fbmt) and certified as systemic coach, business trainer and facilitator of visualizations of complex systems in a research, scientific and business context.